Forty people are thought to have died following an explosion in a coal mine in northern Turkey, the country’s interior minister has said.
Suleyman Soylu said 58 people had been rescued from the mine and over a dozen remained trapped.
Around 110 people were in the mine at the time of the blast on Friday – almost half of them at over 300 metres deep.
Emergency crews worked through the night, digging through rock to try to reach more survivors.
Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog
#Turkey #BBCNews
L'edizione della notte del Tg diretto da Enrico Mentana
VAL DI FASSA (ITALPRESS) – Una caduta che rischia di rovinare le Olimpiadi in casa di Federica Brignone. La 34enne…
ROMA (ITALPRESS) – “Trump ha raccontato un approccio che mette gli Stati Uniti in condizione di creare lavoro e ricchezza:…
PALERMO (ITALPRESS) – Sarà il maestro Gabriele Ferro, direttore onorario a vita del Teatro Massimo di Palermo, a dirigere da…
Today, we’re looking at how the global economy is responding to Donald Trump’s tariffs announcement. Adam is joined by Dharshini…